2012 Game over


Numerous conspiracy theories, religious texts and prophecies predicts the end of the world in 2012. Will it be "game over" for planet earth on december 21. 2012? I will now share my thoughts on this issue. About 2 years ago, I got really interested in the ancient Mayans and basically everything related to the 2012 doomsday. I came across tons of theories and opinions, many of which were groundless scare tactics, while others were quite significant and noteworthy.

I can't count how many people I've talked to who dismiss all 2012 predictions without even knowing any details about the prediction they just dismissed. Following the flock and saying no to every theory that suggest things out of the ordinary, and to treat these like nonsense is simple, but a smart person like yourself knows this really is nothing but closed mindedness, and not the path to true understanding.

This may be obvious, but the media, as with any other business, wants to earn money.  I'm sure you've seen a few documentaries about 2012. Pretty much all of these contain false or misleading information, designed to make people interested and not change the channel, instead of giving you the accurate information you have the right to know. I'ts also worth noting that the government does not want you to be aware of certain important 2012 related information.